Wed, May 18|
Trivia Night - 6pm Wednesday May 18th
Veteran trivia host, Quizmaster Jeff, brings 18+ years of trivia writing and hosting experience, making it a fun and entertaining experience for all! Bring your team of two to six friends or family members to enjoy the evening together. Limited seating.
Time & Location
May 18, 6:00 PM – May 19, 7:30 PM
Quarterdeck, 22307 Dock Ave S, Des Moines, WA 98198, USA
About the Event
Bring $2.00 per player for your team’s anti. All funds go back to the winners, with 80% of the pot to the 1st place team, and the other 20% of the winnings to the 2nd place team! Be sure and arrive at least 30 to 40 minutes in advance to be sure to get a table for your team. Seating is limited to 30 people.
Seats are limited to 30 people
- Thu, May 26Des Moines
- Thu, Jun 02Des Moines
- Thu, Jun 09Des Moines
- Wed, Aug 10Des Moines
- Thu, Aug 25Des Moines
- Sun, Aug 28Des Moines